Start to Move application
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any assessment scores, video and audio clips, text and other content (collectively, "Data") that you collect or submit on or via the Service.
- You agree that access to your profile within the Service will be through a unique personal password of your choice.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password associated with your account and for restricting access to your device while logged into the Service.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users of the Service.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You own the Data (information, assessment scores, text, video and audio clips, and other content) you make available in connection with the Service.
- You agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself ("User") and (ii) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the individual profiles of the children you input and collect movement scores ("Child").
- You will retain full visibility of Data for the User and Child you collect within the Service.
- By accessing the Service, you agree that We will have access to the Data you collect within the Service.
- The Data you collect via the Service will remain anonymous, meaning personal names associated to the Data will not be shared with Us or the public. If you or We become aware that personal names have been made visible to Us, We will take steps to remove that information from our servers
- Additional User Data, namely, gender, duration of teaching experience, role in school and school name will be shared with Us. Additional Child Data, namely date of birth, gender, school name and movement score will be shared with Us.
- You agree the Data you collect via the Service can be used by Us for research purposes and can be published in an anonymised way. This includes, but is not limited to, research reports, dissemination in peer-reviewed papers, conference presentations, public marketing purposes, national press.
- Child assessment scores will be automatically shared with Us and will remain fully anonymised.
- Video and audio clips recorded via the Service will solely remain within the device used to capture the recorded data and can be viewed without restriction by the "User" in their individual profile.
- Video and audio clips can be supplied to the research team if respective express consent is given. Any video and audio clips you consent to share with Us will be fully anonymised.
- For a video to be made public, this can only be done if (i) express consent for the public view of that particular video has been provided, and (ii) no other individuals can be identified in the video.
- The outcome of any study done on the aggregated and anonymised Data will form part of one or more scientific publications and will inform future research. You will not be identified in any report or publication. The Data collected will be retained for analysis, and may be used to inform public policy or to provide information to selected parties.
- Although it is intended for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, We reserve the right to remove or change any content within the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Us.